After you develop and publish a job, you can start the job on the Administration page.
To start a job, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Realtime Compute Console.
- Click Administration at the top.
- On the Administration page, find the target job and click Start in the Actions column.
- In the Start dialog box, set the Start Time for Reading Data parameter.
- Click OK. Then, the job is started.
Note The offset indicates the time point for reading data from the source table.
- If you specify the offset to the current time, Realtime Compute reads data generated after the current time point.
- If you specify the offset to a previous time point, Realtime Compute reads data generated after the previous time point. This is used to trace historical data.
Note After the job is started, you can check itsRunning information .