After you develop and publish a job, you can start the job on the Administration page.
- Log on to the Realtime Compute development platform.
- In the top navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the Actions column of the Administration page, find the job that you want to start and click Start.
- In the Start dialog box, configure the Start Time for Reading Data parameter.
- Click OK. The job is started.
Start Time for Reading Data specifies the time when Realtime for Apache Flink starts to read data from the source table. The time indicates the time when data is generated.
Note After the job is started, you can check the running information on the Overview tab. For more information, see Running information.
- If you specify the current time, Realtime Compute for Apache Flink reads data that is generated from the current time.
- If you select a previous time point, Realtime Compute for Apache Flink reads data that is generated from this time point. This is used to trace historical data.