This topic describes how to install or uninstall the Security Center agent on the Settings page in the console.
To use the protection services provided by Security Center, you must install the Security Center agent on the operating system of your server. For more information about the agent, see Security Center agent.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Settings.
- Click the Install/Uninstall Agent tab.
- Optional: A list of unprotected servers are displayed. Check whether your server is in this list. You can search for a server by IP address or name.
- If your server is unprotected, download and install the latest version of the agent. For more information, see Install the agent.
- To disable protection, click Uninstall Agent in the upper-right corner. For more information about uninstalling the agent, see Uninstall the Security Center agent.