This topic provides the limits of Resource Management, including the limits on resource groups, resource directories, resource sharing, and tags.
Limits on resource groups
|Number of resource groups||30||Apply for a quota.|
|Number of characters in the ID of a resource group||12 (The lower limit is 3.)||N/A|
|Number of characters in the name of a resource group||12||N/A|
Limits on resource directories
|Number of resource directories that you can create by using one account||1||N/A||The member accounts of resource directories cannot be used to create resource directories.|
|Number of Root folders in a resource directory||1||N/A||None.|
|Number of folders in a resource directory||100||Apply for a quota.||The Root folder is not included.|
|Number of folder levels||5||N/A||The Root folder is not included.|
|Number of member accounts in a resource directory||20||Apply for a quota.||None.|
|Number of valid invitations per day||20||Apply for a quota.||Accepted invitations are not included.|
|Duration for account creation confirmation||24 hours||N/A||None.|
|Duration for account upgrade confirmation||24 hours||N/A||None.|
|Duration for invitation expiration||14 days||N/A||None.|
Limits on resource sharing
- The Resource Sharing service is available in the following regions: China (Hangzhou), China (Shanghai), China (Beijing), China (Zhangjiakou), and Singapore (Singapore).
- Only vSwitches in VPCs can be shared. For more information, see Shared VPC overview.
- The following table lists other limits.
Item Upper limit Number of resource shares that each master account or member account can create 10 Number of resources that each master account or member account can share with other accounts 10 Number of resources in each request 5 Number of member accounts in each request 5
Limits on tags
- A maximum of 20 tags can be added to a single cloud resource.
- Tag information is not shared across regions. For example, in the China (Shanghai) region, you cannot view tags created in the China (Hangzhou) region.