You can remove a member account from your resource directory.
Before you remove a member account, take note of the following items:
- Resource accounts cannot be removed from the resource directory. This is because resource accounts depend on the resource directory to which they belong. If you still want to remove them, upgrade them to cloud accounts first. For more information, see Upgrade a member account from a resource account to a cloud account.
- Cloud accounts can be removed from the resource directory. After you remove a cloud account, it is no longer managed by the enterprise management account of the resource directory to which it belonged.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Organization or Member Accounts tab.
- Find the member account that you want to remove and click Remove in the Actions column.
- In the Remove message, click OK. Note After a member account is removed from a resource directory, the system no longer updates the original financial relationship for this member account. Make sure that the owner of the removed member account can pay outstanding bills. Otherwise, the relevant services may be stopped. If you want the system to update the financial relationship of the member account, go to the financial system.