You can also remove a member account from a resource directory to meet your business needs.
When you remove a member account, take note of the following items:
- Resource accounts cannot be removed from the resource directory. Resource accounts depend on the resource directory to which they belong. If you still want to remove them, upgrade them to cloud accounts first. For more information, see Upgrade a resource account to a cloud account.
- Cloud accounts can be removed from the resource directory. After you remove a cloud account, it is no longer managed by the master account of the resource directory to which it belonged.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Resource Directory page, find the folder to which the member account you want to remove belongs and click the folder name.
- In the section that appears, click Remove in the Actions column that corresponds to the member account.
- Click OK. Note After you remove a member account from a resource directory, the system no longer updates the original financial relationship for this member account. Make sure that the owner of the removed member account pays all outstanding bills. Otherwise, the relevant services are stopped. If you want the system to update the financial relationship of the member account, go to the financial system.