You can upgrade a member from a resource account to a cloud account. After the member is upgraded, the display name of the member remains unchanged, and you can use the root user to access the member.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Organization or Members tab.
- Find the member that you want to upgrade and click Upgrade in the Actions column.
- In the Upgrade panel, specify Email Address.
- Click OK. Note Before the owner of the member confirms the upgrade from the specified email address, the state of the member is Updating. In this case, you can perform the Send Confirmation Email Again or Cancel Upgrade operation. A confirmation email is valid for 24 hours. If you send another confirmation email, the previous email becomes invalid.
- Log on to the mailbox to confirm the upgrade.
If the The upgrade operation is complete message is displayed, the member is upgraded.