You can upgrade a member account from a resource account to a cloud account. After the member account is upgraded, the name of the member account remains unchanged, and you can use the root user to access the member account.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, click the Organization or Member Accounts tab.
- Find the member account that you want to upgrade and click Upgrade in the Actions column.
- In the Upgrade panel, set Email Address.
- Click OK. Note Before the owner of the member account confirms the upgrade from the specified email address, the state of the member account is Updating. In this case, you can perform the Send Confirmation Email Again or Cancel Upgrade operation. A confirmation email is valid for 24 hours. If you send another confirmation email, the previous email becomes invalid.
- Log on to the mailbox to confirm the upgrade.
If the The upgrade operation is complete message is displayed, the member account is upgraded.