This topic describes how to upgrade a resource account to a cloud account. After the upgrade, the name of the account remains unchanged.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the navigation tree of the Resource Directory page, find the folder to which the member account you want to upgrade belongs and click the folder name.
- In the section that appears, find the member account and click Upgrade in the Actions column.
- Set Email Address.Note This email address is used as the name of the cloud account. You can use it to log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console and receive information from Alibaba Cloud.
- Click OK.Before the upgrade is confirmed from the specified email address, the state of the member account is Updating, and you can perform the Send Confirmation Email Again or Cancel Upgrade operation. A confirmation email is valid for 24 hours. If you send another confirmation email, the previous email becomes invalid.
- Log on to the mailbox to confirm the upgrade.
If the The upgrade operation is complete message appears, the upgrade is successful.