This topic describes how to change the name of a folder.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Organization tab.
- In the left-side navigation tree, find the folder whose name you want to change and click the folder name.
- In the right-side section that appears, move the pointer over the folder name and click the icon.
- In the dialog box that appears, change the name and click OK. Note The name must be unique in the current resource directory.