If you no longer need a folder, you can delete it. This operation cannot be undone. Therefore, exercise caution when you perform it.
The folder you want to delete does not contain member accounts or child folders.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the navigation tree of the Resource Directory page, find the folder that you want to delete and click the folder name of its upper-level folder.
- Move the pointer over the folder that you want to delete and click the trash icon.
- In the message that appears, click OK.