A folder is an organizational unit in a resource directory. You can use folders to build an organizational structure for resources.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Organization tab.
- In the left-side navigation tree, click the name of a folder. In the right-side section
that appears, click Create Folder. A subfolder will be created in the folder.
- In the Create Folder panel, specify Folder Name. Note The name must be unique in the current resource directory.
- Click OK.