If you no longer need a resource directory, you can disable it. This operation cannot be undone. Therefore, exercise caution when you perform it.
The resource directory you want to disable does not contain the following items:
- Member accounts
- Folders except the Root folder
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the Disable Resource Directory section, click Disable Resource Directory.
After a resource directory is disabled:
- The organizational structure and policies created in this resource directory are destroyed.
- Services that depend on the organizational structure may be unavailable.
- The enterprise management account becomes an independent Alibaba Cloud account. You can use this account to create another resource directory.