After you create an IPsec-VPN connection, you can modify its configurations.
- Log on to the VPN Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the IPsec-VPN connection is created.
- On the IPsec Connections page, find the IPsec-VPN connection that you want to manage, and click Edit in the Actions column.
- On the Modify IPsec Connections page, modify the name, advanced configurations, CIDR block, and then click OK. For more information about the parameters, see Create an IPsec-VPN connection.