This topic describes how to modify the name and description of a customer gateway.
- Log on to the VPN gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Select the region where the customer gateway is deployed.
- On the Customer Gateways page, find the customer gateway that you want to modify, and click the icon in the Instance ID/Name column to modify the name of the customer gateway.The name must be 2 to 100 characters in length, and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter.
- Click the icon in the Description column to modify the description of the customer gateway.The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length, and cannot start with http:// or https://.