This topic describes how to connect to Data Lake Analytics (DLA) by using DBeaver.
Before you use DBeaver, make sure that the following prerequisites are met:
- DBeaver is installed.
- The MySQL JDBC driver is installed.
- Start DBeaver and choose Database > New Database Connection from the main menu bar.
- In the Connect to database dialog box, select MySQL for the connection type and click Next.
- In the Connect to database dialog box, configure the parameters.
The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Server Host The endpoint of DLA.
- If DBeaver is installed on an Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance that is deployed in the same region as DLA, set this parameter to the virtual private cloud (VPC) endpoint of DLA. In this case, you use DBeaver to access DLA over the VPC, which is faster and more secure.
- If you use DBeaver to access DLA over the Internet, set this parameter to the classic network endpoint of DLA.
Port The port number that is used to access DLA. Set this parameter to 10000. Username The DLA account, which can be a root account or sub-account. Password The password that corresponds to the DLA account.
- After you configure the preceding parameters, click Test Connection. After the connectivity test passes, click Finish. The connection to DLA is created but is not enabled. You need to manually enable the connection.
- On the Database Navigator tab, right-click the connection name and select Connect to enable the DLA connection. Then, you can use DBeaver to manage data in DLA.