You can manage tables, for example, query table data or delete tables, on the Metadata management page in the Data Lake Analytics (DLA).
- Log on to the DLA console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where a virtual cluster (VC) of DLA is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Metadata management page, find the destination schema and click Library table details in the Actions column. Then, you can perform the following operations:
- Click Return to view the schema list.
- Enter a table name in the search box and click Search to search for a table in the schema. Only fuzzy search is supported.
- Find a table and click Query in the Actions column to switch to the Execute page.
- Find a table and click Delete in the Actions column to delete the table.