This topic describes how to view alarm logs.
You can search for alarm logs by rule name or group name in the CloudMonitor console.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Alarm Logs page.
- Select a search criterion (Alarm Rule or Group Name) from the drop-down list, enter a keyword in the search bar, and click Search.
- Find the record that you want to view, and click chart in the Actions column.
- Select a time range within which you want to view alarm logs. You can only view the alarm logs that were generated within the last 31 days.