You can configure POP3 and IMAP settings in Microsoft Outlook 2010 as follows:
- Start Outlook 2010 and choose File > Info > Add Account.
- Select “Email Account” and click “Next”.
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail and click Next.
Select POP3 or IMAP in the Account Type field.
POP3 settingsIncoming mail server: pop.sg.aliyun.com, or pop3.(your domain name)
Outgoing mail server: smtp.sg.aliyun.com, or smtp.(your domain name)
IMAP settingsIncoming mail server: imap.sg.aliyun.com, imap.(your domain name)
Outgoing mail server: smtp.sg.aliyun.com or smtp.(your domain name)
Note: In the Logon Information area, you are required to enter a full email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose More Settings > Outgoing Server, select My outgoing server requires authentication, and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click the Advanced tab.
We recommend that you use SSL encrypted connections, which are more secure. Ensure that encrypted ports 465, 995, and 993 are open on your local machine and network.
When you select the POP3 protocol, enter 110 or 995 in the Incoming server (POP3) field and enter 25 or 465 in the Outgoing server (SMTP) field.When you select the IMAP protocol on the Add New Account dialog box, enter 143 or 993 in the Incoming server (IMAP) field and enter 25 or 465 in the Outgoing server (SMTP) field.
- Click Next to test account settings. When the Completed status appears, this indicates that the account has been successfully set up. You can now use Outlook to send and receive emails.