Log Service can query and analyze collected Object Storage Service (OSS) access logs in real time, and clearly display analysis results by using multiple visual charts.
Configure query and analysis
- After you have created the association, click Configure Index in the displayed dialog box to go to the Log Service console.
- Log Service has indexes preconfigured for querying OSS logs. For more information
about field description, see Log fields. Confirm the configurations and click Next.
Note By default, Log Service creates four specific dashboards for the Logstore associated with one or more buckets. After you complete the configurations, you can view these dashboards on the Dashboard page. You can also click Analyze Log next to a target Logstore on the Log Service page in the OSS console, and click the dashboard name in the left-side navigation pane to view the dashboard.
- Configure the Log Shipper and extract, transform, and load (ETL) as needed, or directly click Confirm.
- oss_operation_center: displays overall operation status.
- oss_access_center: displays statistics of access logs.
- oss_performance_center: displays statistics of performance.
- oss_audit_center: displays statistics of file deletion and modification.