Log Service can query and analyze collected Object Storage Service (OSS) access logs in real time, and displays analysis results by using various visualized charts.
Configure query and analysis
- After you have associated buckets with a Logstore, click Configure Index in the dialog box that appears to go to the Log Service console.
- Log Service provides several preset indexes for querying OSS access logs. For more
information about the related fields, see Log fields.
Note By default, Log Service creates four dashboards for the Logstore associated with one or more buckets. After you complete the configuration, you can view these dashboards on the Dashboard page. You can also click Analyze Log next to a target Logstore on the Log Service page in the OSS console, and click a dashboard name in the left-side navigation pane to view the dashboard.
- Find the target project and click the project name.
- Double-click the Logstore name and choose .
- oss_operation_center: displays the overall operation information.
- oss_access_center: displays statistics of access logs.
- oss_performance_center: displays statistics of performance.
- oss_audit_center: displays statistics of object deletion and modification.