- On the DataStudio page, move the cursor over the Create icon and select Business Flow. The Create Business Flow dialog box appears.
- On the DataStudio page, move the cursor over the Create icon and choose .
- Edit the MaxCompute SCRIPT node.
You can edit the script code of the node. For more information, see Write SQL.
- Set scheduling parameters of the node.
Click Schedule on the right of the node editing area to go to the node scheduling configuration page. For more information, see Scheduling configuration.
- Submit the node.
After the scheduling configuration is completed, click Save in the upper-left corner of the page to submit and unlock the node to the development environment.
- Publish the node.
For more information, see Publish management.
- Test the node in the production environment.
For more information, see Cyclic task.
How helpful was this page?
What might be the problems?