This topic describes how to query the quota usage of an EIP bandwidth plan in the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) console. If the quota of an EIP bandwidth plan cannot meet your business requirements, you can request a quota increase.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose O&M and Monitoring > Quota Management.
- On the Quota Management page, click the Shared Bandwidth tab to view the resource usage of EIP bandwidth plans that belong to the current Alibaba Cloud account.
- To request a quota increase, click Submit Application in the Actions.
- Requested Value: the maximum number of elastic IP addresses (EIPs) that can be associated with an EIP bandwidth plan. The requested value must be greater than the current quota.
- Reason: the reason for the application, including business scenarios and necessity.
- Email: the email address of the applicant.
- Click OK. The system automatically reviews your application. You can click History in the Actions column to view the application history and state. If your application is rejected, the state switches to Denied. If your application is approved, the state switches to Approved. The new quota immediately takes effect.