This topic describes how to manage the quota usage of NAT gateways in the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) console. You can request a quota increase if the remaining resources cannot meet the business requirements.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Quota Management.
- On the Quota Management page, click the NAT Gateway tab to view the quota usage under the account.
- To request a quota increase, click Submit Application in the Actions column.
- In the Submit Quota Application dialog box, set the following parameters.
- Quantity for Application: Select the amount of quota that you want to request.
- Reason for Application: Describe the reasons for the application, including the scenarios and necessity.
- Email: Enter the email address of the applicant.
- Click OK.The system automatically reviews your quota increase application. You can check whether your application is approved based on the status of the application: If the status displays Rejected, your application is rejected. If the status displays Approved, your application is approved, and the quota is automatically raised to the specified amount.