Smart Access Gateway (SAG) APP is billed by the number of client accounts. By default, each client account is provided with a free 5 GB data plan each month. If traffic in the data plan is used up, additional traffic usage is billed by the Pay-As-You-Go method.
- The Smart Access Gateway APP is billed by the number of client accounts. For more
information, see Table 1.
Assume that the number of accounts is n:
- If n>100, the price per month is: (n-100) × 35 + 100 × 45. Unit: RMB.
- If n<=100, the price per month is: n × 45. Unit: RMB.
- The free data plan provided for each client account cannot be shared by different accounts.
- The 5 GB traffic per month refers to the maximum upstream or downstream traffic.
- If a free data plan is not used up at the end of a month, the remaining traffic in the data plan does not carry over to the next month.
- If a free data plan is used up, additional traffic usage is billed by the Pay-As-You-Go method once each month.
- The price of international-site SAG APP is calculated based on that of China-site SAG APP according to the exchange rate (unit: USD).
|Number of accounts||Mainland China||Outside Mainland China (except Dubai)||Dubai|
|Unit price when the data plan is used up (GB)||20||20||70|
Status changes and notifications
The following table describes the status changes and notifications of SAG APP.
|Notification before SAG APP expires||You will receive notifications that the SAG APP is near its expiration date 14 days, 12 days, and 8 days before the instance expires.|
|SAG APP is stopped when it expires.||Your instance will be stopped 15 days after it expires.|
|Notification before release||You will receive a notification that the instance will be released soon 14 days after the instance is stopped.|
|Release on time||Your instance will be released 15 days after the instance is stopped. After the instance is released, its configurations will be cleared and cannot be recovered.|
|Notification before the instance is locked due to insufficient balance||You will receive a notification that the instance will soon be locked due to insufficient account balance six days before the balance becomes insufficient.|
|Locking when the balance is insufficient||Your instance will be locked when the balance becomes insufficient.|