This topic describes how to manage cloud resources in the Cloud Storage Gateway (CSG) console, including binding, unbinding, and speed tests.
- You have deployed the local block gateway console. For more information, see Deploy the local block gateway console.
- You have created an Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket. For more information, see
Create a bucket.
Note Block gateways support OSS buckets of standard and infrequent access (IA) types.
Bind a cloud resource
- Open your browser, and in the address bar, enter
https://<IP address of the target block gateway>to connect to the local block gateway console.
- In the dialog box that appears, enter the username and password, and click OK.
- On the Cloud Resources page, click Bind.
- In Bind Cloud Resource dialog box that appears, set the following parameters.
Parameter Description Resource Name Specifies the name of the cloud resource that you want to bind. Cross-region Binding
Note The regions of the local file gateway and the OSS bucket must belong to the same time zone.
- Yes: specifies that you can access the bucket that stays in the different region from the specified gateway.
- No: specifies that you can access only the bucket that stays in the same region as the specified gateway.
Region The region where the target bucket is located. Bucket Name The name of the bucket that you want to bind to the gateway.Notice If you select an Internet endpoint of the target bucket to bind your cloud resource to the block gateway, you may be charged for external download traffic. Use SSL Specifies whether to access an OSS bucket over SSL. Valid values: Yes and No.
- Click OK.
Other supported operations
On the Cloud Resources page, you can also perform the following operations.
|Unbind a cloud resource||Find the target cloud resource and click Unbind.
After the cloud resource is unbound, its data is retained. You can access and delete the data in the Alibaba Cloud Object Storage Service console.
|Test a cloud resource||Find the target cloud resource and click Speed Test to test the upload and download speed of cloud resources.|