If a user forgets the password that is used to log on to the Smart Access Gateway (SAG) app, they must contact the administrator to reset the password. The following procedure shows how to reset passwords for users:
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway APP.
- In the top navigation bar, select the target area.
- On the Smart Access Gateway APP page, click the ID of the target SAG APP instance.
- On the instance details page, click the Client Accounts tab and find the client account for which you want to reset the password.
- In the Actions column, click Reset Password.
- In the Confirm Password Resetting dialog box, select a method to reset the password and click OK.
- Random password: The system generates a random password.
- Password: You can specify a custom password.
The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length, and can contain underscores (_) and hyphens (_). It must start with a letter or a digit.
After the password is reset, the system sends the new password to the specified email address of the user.