After you purchase a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) APP instance, you must set up network connections between the SAG APP instance and Alibaba Cloud resources to enable clients to access resources on Alibaba Cloud.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway APP.
- In the top navigation bar, select the target region.
- On the Smart Access Gateway APP page, find the target instance and click Network Configuration in the Actions column.
- Set the following parameters.
Parameter Description Instance Name/ID Select the Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instance to be associated with the SAG instance. CCN is an important component of SAG. After an SAG APP instance is associated with a CCN instance, all clients associated with the SAG APP instance can communicate with gateway devices associated with the CCN instance. For more information, see Introduction to CCN.
Use one of the following methods to associate the SAG instance with a CCN instance:
- Existing CCN: If you have already created CCN instances in the selected area, you can select an existing CCN instance from the drop-down list.
- Create CCN: If you have not created a CCN instance, enter an instance name. The system then
creates a CCN instance in the current area and automatically associates the CCN instance
with the SAG APP instance.
The name must be 2 to 100 characters in length, and can contain digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). The name must start with a letter or a Chinese character.
Standby and Active DNS Optional. The active and standby DNS servers that the clients use to connect to the private network. After you configure the DNS servers in the SAG console, the system automatically synchronizes the DNS settings to the clients.Note
- If the clients use PrivateZone to connect to Alibaba Cloud, set the DNS server addresses to 100.100.2.136 and 100.100.2.138. For more information about PrivateZone, see What is PrivateZone?
- Android and macOS operating systems require 2.1.1 and later versions of the SAG app for receiving DNS settings. For more information about how to install the SAG app, see Install SAG APP.
Private CIDR Block
Specify the private CIDR blocks that the clients use to connect to Alibaba Cloud. When a client connects to Alibaba Cloud, an IP address within the specified CIDR block is assigned to the client. Make sure that the private CIDR blocks do not overlap with each other.
You can click Add Private CIDR Block to add more private CIDR blocks. You can add a maximum of five private CIDR blocks.
- Click OK.