This topic describes how to manage the quota usage of elastic IP addresses (EIPs) in the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) console. If you require more EIPs after the quota is exhausted, you can apply for a quota increase.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Quota Management.
- On the Quota Management page, click the Elastic IP Address (EIP) tab to view the quota usage of the EIPs.
- If you want to raise the quota, click Submit Application in the Actions column.
- In the Submit Quota Application dialog box, set the following parameters and submit the application.
- Quantity for Application: the amount of quota that you want to request.
- Reason for Application: detailed reasons for the application, including the scenarios and necessity.
- Email: the email address of the applicant.
- Click OK.The system automatically reviews your quota increase application. You can check whether your application is approved based on the status of the application: If the status displays Rejected, your application is rejected. If the status displays Approved, your application is approved, and the quota is automatically raised to the specified amount.