You can query the number of remaining resources in your quota through the VPC console. If the remaining quota number is insufficient for your requirements, you can apply to increase the quota.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Quota Management.
- On the Quota Management page, click the Elastic IP tab to view the resource usage of the EIP service under your account.
- To increase your resource quota, click Apply in the Actions column. Then, enter the following information:
- Quantity for Application: the number of resources you require.
- Reason for Application: your reason for applying for an increase to your quota. We recommend that you include details about your specific scenario.
- Email: the email address of the person to contact.
- Click OK.
The system then determines whether the quota application is reasonable. If the system determines the request is unreasonable, the application enters the Rejected state. If the application is reasonable, the application enters the Approved state and the quota is automatically upgraded to the specified quota number.
To view the history of quota applications, click Application History in the Application History column.