You can log on to the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) console to query quota usage of elastic IP addresses (EIPs). If the quota of a resource does not meet your business requirements, you can request a quota increase. You can also increase API quotas in the VPC console. This allows you to call more EIP operations within a specific time period.
- Use one of the following methods to open the Quota Management page.
- On the Quota Management page, click the Elastic IP Address (EIP) tab to view the quota usage of EIPs.
- To increase quotas, click Submit Application in the Actions column.
- In the Apply dialog box, set the following parameters and submit the application.
- Requested Value: Enter the requested value.
- Reason: Enter detailed reasons for the application, including the scenarios and necessity.
- Email: Enter the email address of the applicant.
- Click OK. The system automatically reviews the application, and determines whether to approve the application. If your application is rejected, its state changes to Rejected. If your application is approved, its state changes to Approved and new quotas immediately take effect.
Manage API quotas
- Log on to the Elastic IP Address console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where you want to manage API quotas.
- At the bottom of the Elastic IP Addresses page, choose .
- On the API Rate Limits page, find the name of the API that you want to manage and click Apply in the Actions column.
- In the Apply for API Rate Limit dialog box, set the following parameters.
- Applied Quotas: Enter the requested value. The value indicates the maximum times that you can call the API operation every 60 seconds.
- Reason for Application: Enter detailed reasons for the application, including the scenarios and necessity.
- Notify Result:
- Yes: After your application is processed, you are notified by SMS or email.
- No: You will not receive a notification.
- Click OK.
- Click Application Records in the Actions column to view the status of your application.