You can query the number of remaining resources in your quota through the VPC console. If the remaining quota number is insufficient for your requirements, you can open a ticket to apply for an increase to your quota.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Quota Management.
- On the Quota Management page, click the VPC tab page to view the quota usage of VPCs under your account.
- To increase your resource quota, click Apply in the Actions column. Then, enter the following information.
- Quantity for Application: the number of resources you require. You must enter a number that is larger than the current quota. For more information about the resource limits of VPC, see Limits.
- Reason for Application: your reason for applying for an increase to your quota. We recommend that you include details about your specific scenario.
- Mobile/Landline Phone Number: the mobile or landline phone number of the person to contact.
- Email: the email address of the person to contact.
- Click OK.
The system then determines whether the quota application is reasonable.
- If the system determines the request is unreasonable, the application enters the Rejected state.
- If the application is reasonable, the application status enters the Approved state and the quota is automatically upgraded to the specified quota number.
To view the history of quota applications, click Application History in the Application History.