You can view the internal connection address (domain name) of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance in the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- To secure data, ApsaraDB for Redis only supports connections over an internal network. You have to use an ECS instance to connect to the ApsaraDB for a Redis instance.
- The virtual IP (VIP) address of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance may change when you maintain or modify the service. To ensure connection availability, we recommend that you use the connection address in your business to connect to the ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the menu bar, select the region where the instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, click the target instance ID or Manage in the Action column next to the target instance.
- On the Instance Information page, view the Internal Connection Address (Host) in the Connection Information field.