You can view the internal and public endpoints of instances on the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- The virtual IP address of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance may change when you maintain or modify a service. To ensure connection availability, we recommend that you use an endpoint to access the ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
- For more information about how to apply for a public endpoint, see Through the Internet.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the homepage, select the region where the instance is located.
- On the Instance Information page, click the instance ID, or click Manage in the Action column corresponding to the instance.
- On the Instance Information page, find the Connection Information section. You can view Internal Connection Address (Host) and Public Endpoint (Host).