You can use the service monitoring feature to monitor services installed on your E-MapReduce (EMR) clusters. The services include HDFS, YARN, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Druid, and ZooKeeper.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud EMR console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides and select a resource group based on your business requirements.
- Click the Monitor tab.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Cluster Monitoring.
- On the Cluster Status page, find the cluster whose monitoring data you want to view and click Details in the Action column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . HDFS is used as an example. You can view the details of the HDFS service on the HDFS Monitoring page that appears.