The EMR-APM dashboard shows the resource usage status of EMR. This topic describes how to enter the dashboard page and describes the number of alerts you can view, recent events, cluster status, and recent jobs.
Enter the EMR-APM dashboard page
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud E-MapReduce console.
- Click the Monitor tab.
The Dashboard page appears.Note This page provides an overview of all the clusters of your account in a specific region.
- Alerts (Today): displays the number of alerts issued per hour for all clusters in
a specific region on the current day by using a column chart.
You can click in the upper-right corner to select a time range and time granularity.Note You can view larger versions of all the charts on the dashboard. When you view the larger version of a chart, you can select a time range and time granularity.
- Job Status: displays the running status of jobs for all clusters in a specific region on the current day. The default time interval is one hour. The statistics from the previous day are also displayed.
- YARN Compute Resource Usage: displays the computing resource usage of all clusters
in a specific region on the current day. The total usage of computing resources in
the region is displayed below the chart.
Note Only the memory and vCore data of YARN is counted. The default time interval is one hour.
- HDFS Storage Usage: displays the storage resource usage of all clusters in a specific
region on the current day. The default time interval is one hour. The week-on-week
and day-to-day statistics on storage resource usage are displayed below the chart.
Note Storage resources refer to the HDFS capacity of a cluster. They do not refer to the disk capacity of all instances in the cluster.
The Recent Jobs section displays a list of recent jobs that can be optimized. These jobs run on all clusters in a specific region. You can click Details in the Action column of a job to view the suggestions on how to optimize the job.