The EMR APM dashboard shows the resource usage status of E-MapReduce (EMR).
Go to the EMR APM dashboard page
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud EMR console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides and select a resource group based on your business requirements.
- Click the Monitor tab.
The Dashboard page appears.Note This page provides an overview of all the clusters in a specific region.
- Alerts (Today): displays the number of alerts issued per hour on the current day for all clusters in a specific region by using a column chart.
You can click in the upper-right corner to select a time range and an interval.Note You can expand all the charts on the dashboard. After you expand a chart, you can select a time range and an interval.
- Job Status: displays the running status of jobs on the current day. The default time interval is 1 hour.
- YARN Compute Resource Usage: displays the computing resource usage of clusters on the current day.
Note Computing resources refer only to memory and vCores of YARN. The default time interval is 1 hour.
- HDFS Storage Usage: displays the storage resource usage of clusters on the current day. The default time interval is 1 hour.
Note Storage resources refer to the HDFS capacity of a cluster, instead of the disk capacity of all instances in the cluster.
The Recent Events section displays the recent exception events of all clusters in a specific region.
In the Cluster Status section, you can click Details in the Action column that corresponds to a specific cluster to access the Cluster Overview page. You can also click Cluster Management to access the Clusters and Services page.
The Recent Jobs section displays jobs that recently run on clusters. You can click Details in the Action column that corresponds to a job to view the details of the job.