You can point a domain name to the address of the mail server to ensure that you can send and receive emails.
Contact your mailbox provider to obtain the required DNS records.
- Contact your mailbox provider to obtain the required DNS records. The following table lists the DNS records that are required to be configured for Alibaba Mail.
|Hostname||Record type||Priority||Record value|
|@||TXT||v=spf1 include:spf.qiye.aliyun.com -all|
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud DNS console
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Manage DNS. On the Domains tab, click a domain name to go to the DNS Settings page. On the page that appears, click the Add Record button.
- Add the required DNS records and set parameters. The following figures show how to add an MX record, a CNAME record, and a TXT record.
- After you configure DNS records for your mailbox, you can perform other configurations that are required to activate Alibaba Mail. For more information, see Activate Alibaba Mail.