In some scenarios, you need to delete a node from the development or production environment.
Delete a node from the development environment
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the Workspaces page, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Search by node type and keyword for the node to be deleted.
- Right-click the node and select Delete. The node is deleted from the development environment.
Delete a node from the production environment
To delete a node from the production environment, you need to delete the node from the development environment and create a deployment task to deploy the node.
- Find each child node of the target node. You can view the dependencies of the target node in the workflow.
- On the configuration tab of a child node, click the Properties tab in the right-side navigation pane, and change the parent node. Alternatively, delete the child node.
If a message appears indicating that the child node has next-level child nodes, repeat these steps to remove the dependencies.
- Delete the node from the development environment.
For more information, see the preceding section.
- Create a deployment task for the deleted node.
Note Only administrators and administration experts have the permission to create a deployment task. If you are not an administrator or administration expert, we recommend that you seek help from an administration expert.
- After deleting the node from the production environment, click Deploy in the upper-right corner.
- On the Create Deploy Task page, select the node.
- Click Deploy Selected.
You can also click Add to List to add the node to To-Be-Deployed Node List and deploy the node in the Nodes to Deploy pane.
- Deploy the node.
In the Create Deploy Task dialog box that appears, click Deploy to deploy the node.