DataStudio supports default node types such as ODPS SQL and Shell nodes, and also allows you to create custom node types.
Go to the Node Config page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click Node Config in the top navigation bar. The Node Plugin list tab appears.The Node Config page consists of four tabs: Node Plugin list, Default Node Types, Custom Node Types, and Data quality plug-in list.Notice Only the owner and administrators of a workspace can perform operations on the Node Config page of the workspace.
View the list of wrappers
A wrapper defines the core processing logic of a node type. For example, after you write an SQL statement in the code editor for an ODPS SQL node and commit the statement, DataWorks uses the wrapper for the ODPS SQL node type to parse and execute the statement. Before you create a custom node type, you must create a wrapper to develop the processing logic of the node type. You can use only Java to develop processing logic in a wrapper.
- If the wrapper is created and not deployed to the development environment, the values in the Version in Development Environment and Version in Production Environment columns are both Not Published.
- If the wrapper has been deployed, the version and the deployment time appear in these columns.
- If the wrapper is being deployed to the production environment, the values in the Version in Development Environment and Version in Production Environment columns are both Publishing.
View default node types
Manage custom node types
View data quality wrappers
DataWorks allows you to create, deploy, and use data quality wrappers based on your needs.