This topic describes how to automatically import Machine Learning Platform for AI (PAI) models to Object Storage Service (OSS) for a scheduling task.
- Log on to the PAI console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose PAI Visualization Modeling page. to go to the When you create a project, we recommend that you select By usage for the project. PAI-TensorFlow tasks can run only by using GPU resources.
- Find the required project and click Machine Learning in the Operation column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the tab that appears, click Models. On the page that appears, drag and drop the model that you want to mange to the canvas, right-click the model, and choose to obtain the model name.
- In the dialog box that appears, find the model name and remove the prefix pailr_coefficient from the name.
- Determine the Alibaba Cloud resource name (ARN) that is the unique credential used
by PAI to access OSS.
- Run the command to save the model.To periodically import models to OSS, you must first create an SQL node in DataWorks and run the following command:
pai -name modeltransfer2oss -DmodelName=xlab_m_logisticregres_1006580_v0(Model name) -DossPath="oss://images-beijing.oss-cn-beijing-internal.aliyuncs.com/aohai/"(OSS path) -Darn="acs:ram::1664081855183111:role/aliyunodpspaidefaultrole"(ARN) -Dformat=pmml -Doverwrite=true/false;