You can query the remaining quota amount for resources through the Server Load Balancer console. If the remaining quota of a resource is insufficient for your requirements, you can apply to increase the quota.
- Log on to the Server Load Balancer console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Quota Management page, you can view the usage of the SLB resources and the privileges of your account.
- To increase the quota of a resource, click Apply in the Actions column to submit a quota increase application.
- Quantity for Application: the number of resources you require. The quota you apply must be a number that is greater than the current quota. For more information about the resource limits of SLB, see Limits.
- Reason for Application: the detailed reason for application, including the use scenario and the necessity of applying for a quota increase.
- Mobile/Landline Phone Number: the mobile or landline phone number of the applicant.
- Email: the email address of the applicant.
- Click OK.
The system automatically determines whether the quota application is reasonable. If it is unreasonable, the application enters a Rejected state, and if it is reasonable, Approved. If the application is approved, the quota is automatically upgraded to the applied number.
- To view the quota application history, click Application History in the Application History column.