Anti-Bot Service employs a subscription-based billing method.
Billing item: Depends on the subscription package.
Payment method: Subscription.
Billing period: The service is billed monthly or annually based on your order. A bill is generated each time you place an order.
Subscription period: Depends on the purchase date and subscription duration. You can select one of the following subscription durations: one month, three months, six months, one year, two years, and three years.
- You will receive reminder emails or texts seven days before the expiration date. If you do not renew your subscription before the expiration date, Anti-Bot Service will stop protecting your site when the subscription period ends.
- After the subscription period ends, your Anti-Bot Service configurations will be retained for seven days. If you renew your subscription within these seven days, you can continue to use the previous configurations. If you do not renew your subscription within these seven days, you must buy a new Anti-Bot instance and configure the instance from scratch to use Anti-Bot Service again.
|Required||Protection module||Feature||Default specification||Pricing|
|Yes||Basic Defense||Provides basic protection against bot attacks for Web pages, HTML5, mobile apps, and
|No||Bot Intelligence||Provides large amounts of cyber threat intelligence and updates protection policies
against mass attacks. Intelligence sources:
|No||App Protection||Provides your app with enhanced protection against bot traffic through SDK integration.
||This feature supports only one app by default.
If you add more apps for protection, you are charged additional fees. Anti-Bot Service charges USD XXX per month for each additional app.
Note The Android and iOS version of an app count as one app.
|No||Customized algorithms||You can create a machine learning algorithm to analyze your business patterns and
detect bot traffic accurately.
You can customize your algorithm through deep learning and combine the algorithm with other protection modules to detect and handle bot traffic with more granularity. This helps improve protection capabilities.
|No||Managed Security Service||You can directly talk to our technical support professionals about anti-bot protection
by joining an exclusive DingTalk group.
- Websites: Basic Defense + Bot Intelligence.
- Apps: Basic defense + App Protection
- Websites and apps: Basic defense + Bot Intelligence + App Protection