This topic describes how to manage pending events. When an ApsaraDB for RDS event is pending for processing, you will be notified of handling the event in the console.
You can receive notifications for events such as instance migration and version upgrade by SMS messages, phone calls, emails, internal messages, and console notifications. You can view event types, regions, procedures, precautions, and related instances as well as change the scheduled switchover time.
A pending O&M event exists.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane or the upper-right corner, click Pending Events.
Note For an O&M event for which you must reserve the switch time, a dialog box appears, prompting you to complete the reservation as soon as possible.
- On the Pending Events page, select the type and region of the event that you want to handle.
Note The notification, such as the event process and precautions, varies depending on Event Type.
- View event details in the instance list. To change the Scheduled Disconnection Time, select an event, and then click Specify Disconnection Time. In the dialog box that appears, set the switch time, and then click OK.
- The displayed information varies depending on the event type.
- The Scheduled Disconnection Time cannot be later than the time specified in the Set Before column.
|rds_apsaradb_db_backup||Enable individual database or table restoration.|
|rds_apsaradb_ha||Switch services from a primary instance to a secondary instance.|
|rds_apsaradb_network_mode_upgrade||Upgrade the instance network mode (dedicated proxy supported).|
|rds_apsaradb_network_upgrade||Upgrade the network bandwidth.|
|rds_apsaradb_release_instances||Delete an expired instance.|
|rds_apsaradb_ssl_update||Upgrade the SSL certificate.|
|rds_apsaradb_switch_proxy_tenant||Upgrade a shared proxy to a dedicated proxy.|
|rds_apsaradb_transfer||Migrate an instance across zones.|
|rds_apsaradb_upgrade||Upgrade the minor version.|
|rds_apsaradb_maxscale||Upgrade the minor version of a dedicated proxy.|