If you have a large amount of resources, we recommend that you add these resources to application groups based on business needs. Then, you can create and apply alert templates to the application groups, which simplifies the creation and maintenance of alert rules. Alert templates must be used together with application groups. You can apply alert templates to application groups to create alert rules for resources from different services.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Application Groups.
- On the Application grouping tab of the Application Groups page, click the name or ID of the target application group.
- On the Group Resource page, click Apply Template to Group in the upper-right corner.
- In the Apply Template to Group dialog box, set the Select Template, Muted, Effective From, HTTP CallBack, and Option parameters.
- Click OK.