This topic describes how to update the Kubernetes cluster certificates that are about to expire through the Container Service console.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane under Container Service-Kubernetes, choose .
- Click Update Certificate on the right of the target cluster.
Note If cluster certificates are about to expire in about two months, the system displays the Update Certificate prompt for the cluster.
- Click Update Certificate.
- Click Confirm.
- The Update Certificate page displays Success.
- On the Cluster List page, the Update Certificate prompt of the target cluster has been removed.