This topic describes how to renew the certificate of a Kubernetes cluster in the Container Service for Kubernetes console.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- Select the cluster for which you want to renew the certificate and click Update Certificate. The Update Certificate message appears.Note The Update Certificate button appears if the cluster certificate is about to expire in about two months.
- In the Update Certificate message, click Update Certificate.
- In the Note message, click Confirm.
- In the Update Certificate message, The certificate has been updated appears.
- On the Clusters page, the Update Certificate button disappears.