This topic describes how to view the resource and engine monitoring data of an RDS for PPAS instance. ApsaraDB for RDS provides a wide range of performance metrics for you to view in the RDS console.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring and Alerts.
- On the Monitoring tab, specify the time range. The following table describes the monitoring metrics.
Metric Description Disk Space (MB) The disk space usage of the RDS instance. Unit: MByte. IOPS (Input/Output Operations per Second) The number of I/O requests to the data disk per second and the number of I/O requests to the log disk per second for the RDS instance. Unit: Number/second. Memory Usage (%) The memory usage of the RDS instance. CPU Utilization (%) The CPU usage of the RDS instance. Total Connections The total number of connections to the RDS instance.