This topic describes how to manage the storage space of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance.
- Log on to the Database Autonomy Service console.
- Access the database instance. The access status is Accessed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring. Find the database instance.
- Choose Performance > Storage Analysis in the Actions column.
- On the Storage Analysis page, you can view the storage space details. The details include the average daily increase in last week, the available days of storage space, and the total consumed storage space.
- You can also view the consumed storage space, the compression percentage, and the index storage space of each collection. To view the indexes of a collection, click the name of the collection.
Global storage usage
In the left-side navigation pane of the DAS console, click Storage Analysis. On the page that appears, select the MongoDB engine.