This topic describes how to use Database Autonomy Service (DAS) to view and terminate the active sessions of ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- Connect an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance to DAS and make sure that the instance is in the Accessed state.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring. Find the instance and choose Performance > Instance Sessions in the Actions column.
- You can view the active sessions and all connections.
- You can terminate one or more selected sessions.
- The DAS console provides an overview of the session statistics, and shows the session statistics based on clients and namespaces. This provides a quick method for you to find the session details. For example, you can identify the queries where no indexes are used and the sessions that last for more than three seconds. You can also find the client that initiates the largest number of active sessions.