You can restart an instance in the instance list of the console.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, find the target instance and click Restart in the Action column.
- Click Restart.
Notice During the restart, the instance may be disconnected within seconds. We recommend that you restart an instance during off-peak hours and ensure that your application supports automatic reconnection.
- In the dialog box that appears, select a restart time and click OK.
- Restart Immediately: Immediately restart the instance.
- Restart Within Maintenance Window: Restart the instance within the preset maintenance window.