ApsaraDB for Redis has released a new audit log feature, which is integrated with Alibaba Cloud Log Service. The audit log feature allows you to filter log data, analyze logs online, and export logs. This helps you locate security and performance issues of your ApsaraDB for Redis instances at the earliest opportunity.
- The database version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is Redis 4.0 or later.
- If you want to enable the new audit log feature with a RAM user account, make sure that the RAM user account is granted the AliyunLogFullAccess permissions. For more information, see Grant permissions.
Alibaba Cloud Log Service is an all-in-one service and has been used in big data analytics scenarios. Log Service allows you to collect, consume, ship, search, and analyze log data without the need for extra code resources. This service improves O&M efficiency. ApsaraDB for Redis integrates with the features of Log Service to provide an audit log feature, which is stable, easy to use, flexible, and efficient.
This topic describes how to enable the new audit log feature.
The new audit log feature is provided in the free trial and official versions.
- In the free trial version, audit logs can be stored for up to one day. You can store up to 100 GB audit logs.
- The official version is charged based on the size of audit logs and retention period. The official version supports more features than the free trial version.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instances page, click the Instance ID of the target instance.
- By default, the Instance Information page is displayed. In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Enable Audit Logs.
- In the Enable Audit Logs dialog box that appears, click OK.
- Q: Where can I view the earlier version of the audit log documentation?
A: For more information, see Enable log auditing(previous version).
- Q: Q: Why do I fail to enable the new audit log feature?
- Make sure that you have met the prerequisites described in this topic.
- Try to upgrade your instance to the latest minor version. For more information, see Upgrade the minor version.