nineoperations for application management and authorization:
- CreateAppInfo: creates an application.
- GetAppInfos: obtains application information.
- ListAppInfo: obtains the application information list.
- UpdateAppInfo: updates application information.
- DeleteAppInfo: deletes an application.
- AttachAppPolicyToIdentity: attaches an application policy to an identity.
- DetachAppPolicyFromIdentity: detaches an application policy from an identity.
- ListAppPoliciesForIdentity: obtains the list of application policies attached to an identity.
- MoveAppResource: migrates resources to a new application.
threeoperations for event notification (callback):
- SetMessageCallback: sets a callback.
- GetMessageCallback: obtains information about callback configurations.
- DeleteMessageCallback: deletes a callback.
threeoperations related to attached media assets:
- GetAttachedMedia: obtains attached media assets.
- UpdateAttachedMediaInfos: updates information about attached media assets.
- DeleteAttachedMedia: deletes attached media assets.
Added an operation (DeleteMultipartUpload) for deleting the parts generated during upload.
Modified operations of media upload and media asset management to support multiple applications. Added the
AppIdparameter to the upload, search, and list operations, such as CreateUploadVideo and SearchMedia. Added the
ForbiddenVideoIdsfields to the DeleteVideo operation. Added the
ForbiddenVideoIdsfield to the UpdateVideoInfos operation.
Supported multiple regions and multiple types of materials for video editing. Added the response fields
RegionIdto the GetEditingProject operation. Added the response fields
Durationto the SearchEditingProject operation. Added the request parameter
MaterialTypeto the GetEditingProjectMaterials operation.
Supported customizing the file path for transcoding. Added the response fields
Rotateto the GetTranscodeTemplateGroup operation.
Supported attached media assets in the SearchMedia operation by adding the response field
AttachedMediato the operation.
Added the response field
SubTotal(which indicates the number of subcategories) to the GetCategories operation.
Supported customizing the media asset fields for media asset management. Added the request parameter
AddtionTypeto the GetVideoInfo and GetVideoInfos operations to specify the custom media asset information to be obtained. The corresponding response field is
threeoperations for querying video transcoding information:
- GetTranscodeSummary: obtains the video transcoding summary.
- ListTranscodeTask: obtains the transcoding task list.
- GetTranscodeTask: obtains the transcoding task details.
Added the request parameters
TranscodeTemplateIds(which specifies the IDs of the transcoding templates to be deleted in a template group) and
ForceDelGroup(which specifies whether to forcibly delete the whole template group), and added the response field
NonExistTranscodeTemplateIdsto the DeleteTranscodeTemplateGroup operation.
Rotateto the response field
VideoStreamof the GetMezzanineInfo operation to indicate video rotation. The GetMezzanineInfo operation is used to obtain the source file information.
Added the response field
Status(which indicates the image status) to the GetImageInfo operation.
Added the request parameter
CustomMediaInfoto the UpdateVideoInfo operation. Added the response field
CustomMediaInfoto the GetVideoInfo operation and the SearchMedia operation to indicate the custom media asset information. Added fields for automated review to the SearchMedia operation.
Replaced the DeleteTranscodeTemplates operation with the DeleteTranscodeTemplateGroup operation.
This version deleted operations that are no longer used or used only by the console to avoid interference. Details are as follows:
Added the GetURLUploadInfos operation for obtaining information about URL-based uploads.
Deleted operations that are no longer used.
- Replaced operations of earlier versions for CDN, such as DescribeDomainBpsData, with operations of the latest version for CDN.
- Replaced operations of earlier versions for the AI service, such as SubmitAIASRJob, with operations of the latest version for the AI service.
- Deleted the GetVideoPlayInfo operation that is on longer used in the player of the latest version.
Deleted operations that are used only by the console, such as OpenVodService, to avoid misuse.
Note: For more information about operations supported by ApsaraVideo for VOD, see API overview.
sevenoperations for transcoding templates:
- AddTranscodeTemplateGroup: adds a transcoding template group.
- UpdateTranscodeTemplateGroup: modifies a transcoding template group.
- DeleteTranscodeTemplateGroup: deletes a transcoding template group.
- GetTranscodeTemplateGroup: obtains information about a transcoding template group.
- ListTranscodeTemplateGroup: obtains the list of transcoding template groups.
- SetDefaultTranscodeTemplateGroup: sets the default transcoding template group.
- DeleteTranscodeTemplates: deletes a transcoding template from a transcoding template group.
sevenoperations related to AI templates:
- AddAITemplate: adds an AI template.
- UpdateAITemplate: modifies an AI template.
- DeleteAITemplate: deletes an AI template.
- GetAITemplate: obtains information about an AI template.
- ListAITemplate: obtains the list of AI templates.
- SetDefaultAITemplate: sets the default AI template.
- GetDefaultAITemplate: obtains the default AI template.
fiveoperations related to automated review:
- SubmitAIMediaAuditJob: submits an automated review job.
- GetAIMediaAuditJob: obtains information about an automated review job.
- GetMediaAuditResult: obtains the summary of the automated review result.
- GetMediaAuditResultDetail: obtains the details of the automated review result.
- GetMediaAuditResultTimeline: obtains the timeline of the automated review result.
sevenoperations related to CDN:
- DescribeVodDomainTrafficData: queries traffic data of a CDN domain name.
- DescribeVodDomainBpsData: queries the network bandwidth of a CDN domain name.
- PreloadVodObjectCaches: preloads media files on the origin to the CDN cache node.
- RefreshVodObjectCaches: refreshes multiple files on the CDN cache node at a time.
- DescribeVodRefreshTasks: obtains information about the refresh and preload status.
- DescribeVodRefreshQuota: obtains information about limits of refresh and preload times and the remaining times.
- DescribeVodDomainLog: obtains the download link of CDN raw access logs of a specified domain name.
Note: Original CDN operations are no longer updated. Please use the latest operations. For more information about the difference between the original and latest operations, see Update of operations for CDN.
Priorityparameter to the SubmitTranscodeJobs operation so that you can set the priority for submitted tasks. The SubmitTranscodeJobs operation is used to submit transcoding tasks.
UserDataparameter to upload operations, including UploadMediaByURL, CreateUploadImage, and CreateUploadAttachedMedia so that you can set the callback URL and customize extended fields.
- Added the AddMediaSequences operation for adding the sequence of media resources. You can call this operation to add the list of audio and video assets with the start time and end time specified during media production. The assets include both the offline audio and video files and the real-time live streams.
fiveoperations related to snapshot templates:
- AddVodTemplate: adds a snapshot template.
- UpdateVodTemplate: modifies a snapshot template.
- DeleteVodTemplate: deletes a snapshot template.
- GetVodTemplate: obtains information about a snapshot template.
Added the CreateUploadAttachedMedia operation for obtaining the upload URL and credential for an attached media asset, such as a watermark or subtitle file.
sixoperations related to video watermarks:
- AddWatermark: adds a watermark.
- UpdateWatermark: modifies a watermark.
- DeleteWatermark: deletes a watermark.
- GetWatermark: obtains information about a watermark.
- ListWatermarks: obtains the list of watermarks.
- SetDefaultWatermark: sets the default watermark.
Added the RegisterMedia operation for registering media asset information. You can register media asset information for OSS audio and video files if the OSS bucket is connected to ApsaraVideo for VOD.
OverrideParamsparameter to the SubmitTranscodeJobs operation so that you can replace the default template configurations, such as image and text watermarks, when you submit a transcoding task.
twooperations for media asset management:
- DeleteMezzanines: deletes multiple uploaded audio and video resources at a time.
- UpdateImageInfos: modifies the title, introduction, tag, and classification information of multiple images at a time.
PlayConfigparameter to the GetVideoPlayAuth operation to support custom playback configuration. For example, you can specify a CDN domain name for playback.
- Added the DeleteImage operation for deleting multiple uploaded images, video thumbnails, and video snapshots at a time.
- Added the
OutputTypeparameters to the GetMezzanineInfo operation. The AdditionType parameter specifies the attached information to be returned. The OutputType parameter specifies the URL type, such as an OSS URL or a CDN URL.
- Added the response parameters
ModificationTimeto the GetPlayInfo operation. The CreationTime parameter indicates the UTC time when an audio or video file is created. The ModificationTime parameter indicates the UTC time when an audio or video is updated.
twooperations related to automated review:
- SetAuditSecurityIp: sets a secure IP address for the playback of videos that are being reviewed or blocked.
- ListAuditSecurityIp: obtains the list of secure IP addresses for the playback of videos that are being reviewed or blocked.
Added the UploadMediaByURL operation for uploading multiple media files based on the specified URLs.
Added the response parameters
TemplateGroupIdto the GetVideoInfo operation and the GetVideoInfos operation. The StorageLocation parameter indicates the video storage location. The TemplateGroupId parameter indicates the ID of the specified transcoding template group during upload.
Added the response parameters
Statusto the GetPlayInfo operation. The OutputType parameter indicates the playback URL type, such as an OSS URL or a CDN URL. The Status parameter indicates the video status.
twooperations related to automated review:
- CreateAudit: enables or disables manual review for audio and video files.
- GetAuditHistory: obtains the manual review records.
fouroperations for media asset management:
- GetVideoInfos: obtains information about multiple videos at a time.
- UpdateVideoInfos: updates information about multiple videos at a time.
- SearchMedia: searches, filters, or sorts media assets, such as videos, audio files, and images.
- ListSnapshots: queries snapshot data.
Added the response parameters
AudioStreamListto the GetMezzanineInfo operation. The VideoStreamList parameter indicates the video stream information. The AudioStreamList parameter indicates the audio stream information.
- Added the
UserDataparameter to the ProduceEditingProjectVideo operation so that you can set the callback URL.
- Added the
ResultTypeparameter to the GetPlayInfo operation so that you can specify the type of return data, such as the transcoding output stream. Added the response parameter
WatermarkIdto indicate the ID of the video watermark. This parameter can be used to check whether the transcoding output stream has a watermark.
- Added the SubmitPreprocessJobs operation to preprocess audio and video files in the production studio.
- Added the response parameter
PreprocessStatusto the GetMezzanineInfo, GetVideoInfo, and GetPlayInfo operations. This parameter indicates the preprocessing status of the production studio.
- Added the response parameters
StorageLocationto the ListLiveRecordVideo operation. The CreationTime parameter indicates the UTC time when the video is created. The StorageLocation parameter indicates the video storage location.
- Added the
OutputTypeparameter to the GetVideoInfo operation so that you can specify the type of returned playback URL, such as an OSS URL or a CDN URL.
fouroperations related to data statistics:
- DescribePlayUserTotal: obtains the daily total playback times in a specific period.
- DescribePlayUserAvg: obtains the average daily playback times in a specific period.
- DescribePlayTopVideos: obtains the playback data (including the video views, unique visitors, and total playback duration) of daily TOP videos.
- DescribePlayVideoStatis: obtains the daily playback statistics data of a video in a specific period.
fouroperations related to CDN:
- PushObjectCache: preloads media files on the origin to the CDN cache node. You can access the cached file for the first time when you access a media file. This relieves the stress of the origin.
- RefreshObjectCaches: refreshes multiple files on the CDN cache node at a time.
- DescribeRefreshTasks: obtains information about the refresh and preload status.
- DescribeRefreshQuota: obtains information about limits of refresh and preload times and the remaining times.
twooperations for media processing:
- SubmitTranscodeJobs: transcodes or re-transcodes audio and video files.
- SubmitSnapshotJob: submits a snapshot capture task, such as capturing a common snapshot or sprite snapshot.
twoparameters to the ProduceEditingProjectVideo operation:
- MediaMetadata: specifies the metadata for video production, such as the title, introduction, tag, and classification.
- ProduceConfig: specifies the production configuration, such as TemplateGroupId. The TemplateGroupId parameter indicates the ID of the transcoding template group used to transcode produced videos.
- Added the ListLiveRecordVideo operation to obtain the list of live-to-VOD videos.
- Added the ListAIJob operation to query information about multiple AI jobs at a time.
- Added the feature of filtering the media stream URLs by definition to the GetPlayInfo operation.
- Added the response parameter UploadAddress to the RefreshUploadVideo operation.
- Added the TemplateGroupId parameter to the CreateUploadVideo operation so that you can customize a template group.
- Added the ResultTypes parameter to the GetVideoInfo operation to return the AI processing results. The ResultTypes parameter indicates the type of returned data.
- Added operations for video classification, including SubmitAIASRJob and ListAIASRJob. The SubmitAIASRJob operation is used to submit video classification jobs. The ListAIASRJob operation is used to obtain information about video classification jobs.
- Added a general operation SubmitAIJob for submitting AI jobs. Added five AI features, including video tagging, video text identification, celebrity identification, politician identification, and sensitive person identification. Supported adding multiple AI features to a single video.
- Added request parameters including Title (image title), Tags (image tags), and OriginalFileName (original file name of an image), and a request parameter ImageId (ID of an image) to the CreateUploadImage operation.
- Added the GetImageInfo operation for obtaining the image information.
- Added the reauthentication parameter to the GetPlayInfo operation. Added the JobId parameter to the returned PlayInfo structure.
- Added the reauthentication parameter to the GetVideoPlayAuth operation so that you can customize the expiration duration for AuthInfo.
- Added the DeleteStream operation for deleting a stream. You can delete the files and information of a media stream according to JobId.
- Added the SubmitSnapshotJob operation for submitting snapshot capture jobs.
- Added operations for online editing, including the AddEditingProject operation for creating an online editing project, the UpdateEditingProject operation for modifying an online editing project, the ProduceEditingProjectVideo operation for obtaining the produced video, the SetEditingProjectMaterials operation for setting media assets for an online editing project, the GetEditingProjectMaterials operation for obtaining media assets for an online editing project, the GetEditingProject operation for obtaining an online editing project, the SearchEditingProject operation for searching for an online editing project, and the DeleteEditingProject operation for deleting an online editing project.
- Added operations for CDN resource monitoring and log download, including the DescribeCdnDomainLogs operation for obtaining the domain name logs, the DescribeDomainBpsData operation for querying the network bandwidth, and the DescribeDomainFlowData operation for querying traffic data.
- Added video AI operations for terrorism detection, including the SubmitAIVideoTerrorismRecogJob operation for submitting terrorism detection jobs and the ListAIVideoTerrorismRecogJob operation for querying terrorism detection jobs.
- Added video AI operations for automated review, including the SubmitAIVideoCensorJob operation for submitting automated review jobs and the ListAIVideoCensorJob operation for querying automated review jobs.
- Added operations for AI voice recognition, including the SubmitAIASRJob operation for submitting AI voice recognition jobs and the ListAIASRJob operation for querying AI voice recognition jobs.
- Added operations for video AI summary, including the SubmitAIVideoSummaryJob operation for submitting AI summary jobs and the ListAIVideoSummaryJob operation for querying AI summary jobs.
- Added video AI operations for thumbnail generation and pornography detection, including SubmitAIVideoCoverJob, ListAIVideoCoverJob, SubmitAIVideoPornRecogJob, and ListAIVideoPornRecogJob. Rename the Id field in the Job structure to JobId.
- For the GetPlayInfo operation, added the StreamType parameter to the PlayInfo structure to identify the stream type. A value of video indicates that video streams are generated. A value of audio indicates that audio streams are generated.
- Added the GetMezzanineInfo operation for obtaining the URL of the source file.
- For the SubmitAIVideoCoverJob operation, added the MediaId field to the request parameter and deleted the Input field that has not been used. Added the Input field to AIVideoCoverConfig. Added the MediaId field to the response parameter Job.
- Adjusted the hierarchy of returned parameters of the ListAIVideoCoverJob operation. AIVideoCoverJobList is returned as an array. Added the MediaId field to the response parameter Job.
- For the SubmitAIVideoPornRecogJob operation, replaced the VideoId field with the MediaId field in the request parameters and added the MediaId field to the response parameter Job.
- For the ListAIVideoPornRecogJob operation, added the MediaId field to the response parameter Job.
- Added the SubmitAIVideoCoverJob operation for submitting AI video thumbnail generation jobs.
- Added the ListAIVideoCoverJob operation for obtaining AI video thumbnail generation jobs.
- Added the SubmitAIVideoPornRecogJob operation for submitting AI video pornography detection jobs.
- Added the ListAIVideoPornRecogJob operation for obtaining AI video pornography detection jobs.
- Added the TranscodeMode and UserData parameters to the CreateUploadVideo operation.