This topic describes how to query active logs of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance. In the Logs module of the ApsaraDB for Redis console, you can check the active logs that are generated in the last 72 hours to troubleshoot operations and maintenance (O&M) issues.
- Either of the following instances is used: ApsaraDB for Redis instances of Community Edition and performance-enhanced instances of Enhanced Edition.
- The engine version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is Redis 4.0 or later.
- The ApsaraDB for Redis instance uses the latest minor version.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instances page, click the Instance ID of the target instance.
- The Instance Information page appears. In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Active Logs page, click in the Query Time field, select a preset period, or set Start Time and End Time, and then click OK.Note If you use a cluster instance of ApsaraDB for Redis, you can select the required node in the Node drop-down list next to Query Time.