In the ApsaraDB for Redis console, you can choose Logs > Active Logs from the left-side navigation pane to view active logs in a specified period to find clues to resolve O&M issues.
- The engine version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is Redis 4.0 or later.
- The minor version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is the latest.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, click the target instance ID or Manage in the Action column for the target instance.
- On the Instance Information page, choose from the left-side navigation pane.
- On the Active Logs page, click the calendar icon next to Query Time, select a time option or set Start Time and End Time, and then click OK.
Note If you use an ApsaraDB for Redis instance of the cluster edition, you can select the node to be queried in the Node drop-down list next to Query Time.