You can view information about the compute engines that you have activated on the compute engine pages in the DataWorks console.
View the compute engine list
- Log on to the DataWorks console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Compute Engines. Then, click MaxCompute, Graph Compute, or Interactive Analytics to view the list of the corresponding compute engines.
- Currently, MaxCompute supports the following billing methods: pay-as-you-go and subscription. For more information, see Billing method overview.
- Activation: In this section, you can search for MaxCompute projects by project name. This section
displays MaxCompute project names, regions in which MaxCompute projects are activated,
billing methods of the projects, DataWorks workspaces to which the projects belong,
regions in which the workspaces are activated, resource groups used by the projects,
and project owners.
You can also click Change Resource Group to change the resource group used by a project activated in subscription mode. After you click Change Resource Group, the compute unit (CU) management page appears. If you have not purchased any MaxCompute resources in subscription mode, a message appears after you click Change Resource Group, indicating that no resources are available for the current account.
- Create Engine Instance
Click Create Engine Instance. On the Graph Compute Public Preview page that appears, set parameters as required to purchase a Graph Compute instance.Note
- Currently, only Zone E is supported.
- If you cannot find the required Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) or VSwitch, log on to the VPC console to check whether the VPC or VSwitch exists. Create a VPC or VSwitch if needed. For more information, see Create a VPC and Create a VSwitch.
- During the public preview, you must obtain the public preview qualification of Graph Compute before you can purchase a Graph Compute instance. You can submit an application on the public preview application page as prompted. One account only needs to apply for the public preview qualification once.
- You can create up to three Graph Compute instances and can only use one Graph Compute instance in a DataWorks workspace.
- Graph Studio
After creating a Graph Compute instance, you can click Graph Studio to open the Graph Studio page and perform relevant operations.
- Learn More about Graph Compute
Click Learn More about Graph Compute to learn more about Graph Compute on its product landing page.
- Restart Instance
Click Restart Instance in the Actions column of an instance and then click Yes in the dialog box that appears to restart the instance.
- Create Engine Instance
Click Create Engine Instance. On the Interactive Analytics (Subscription) page that appears, set parameters as required to purchase an Interactive Analytics instance.
After creating an Interactive Analytics instance, you can click HoloStudio to open the Holo Studio page and perform relevant operations.
- Workspace Settings
If the running status of an Interactive Analytics instance is Normal, click Workspace Settings in the Actions column of the instance to bind the instance to a DataWorks workspace.