You can create an email subscription to send emails to the specified recipients.
- Log on to the Quick BI console.
- Click Subscriptions.
- On the email subscriptions page, click +Subscribe.
- On the Subscribe page, set the following parameters:
- Header: the header of the email.
- Body: the main content of the email, which can be a dashboard or workbook. To make sure that the email can be sent properly, we recommend that the dashboard contains no more than 4,000 pixels in height and the workbook contains no more than 200 rows and 50 columns.
- Footer: the footer of the email.
- Owner: the user that creates the email subscription. The owner cannot be changed.
- Recurrence: the frequency for sending emails.
- Start From
- Recipients: only Alibaba Cloud accounts in the same organization are supported. If an account is in the grey color, this means that the account does not have an email address. You must set an email address for the account first.
Note You can set an email address for the account in the Personal settings, as shown in the following figure:
- Click Save to create the email subscription.