You can revoke one or more secondary private IP addresses from an elastic network interface (ENI) when the ENI no longer needs them.
Before you revoke secondary private IP addresses from an ENI, make sure that the following requirements are met:
- At least one secondary private IP address is assigned to the ENI.
- The ENI is in the Available (
Available) or Bound (
- When you revoke secondary private IP addresses from a primary ENI, the ECS instance
to which the primary ENI is bound is in the Running (
Running) or Stopped (
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Network Interfaces page, find the ENI from which you want to revoke secondary private IP addresses. Click Manage Secondary Private IP Address in the Actions column.
- In the Manage Secondary Private IP Address dialog box, find the secondary private IP addresses that you want to revoke. Click Unassign corresponding to each IP address.
- Click OK.