You can revoke one or more secondary private IP addresses from an Elastic Network Interface (ENI) when the ENI no longer needs them. You cannot revoke the primary private IP address.
- At least one secondary private IP address has been assigned to the ENI. For more information about how to assign secondary private IP addresses to an ENI, see Assign a secondary private IP address.
- The ENI must be in the Available (
Available) or Bound (
- If you want to revoke multiple secondary private IP addresses from a primary ENI,
the ECS instance to which the primary ENI is bound must be in the Running (
Running) or Stopped (
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Network Interfaces page, find the target ENI. Click Manage Secondary Private IP Address in the Actions column.
- In the Manage Secondary Private IP Address dialog box that appears, click Unassign next to the secondary private IP address that you want to revoke. You can revoke multiple secondary private IP addresses by clicking Unassign next to them.
- Click OK.