This topic describes how to revoke a secondary private IP address from an Elastic Network Interface (ENI).
The primary private IP address cannot be revoked.
- At least one secondary private IP addresses is assigned to the target ENI.
- The target ENI is in the
- If the secondary private IP addresses to be revoked is assigned to the primary ENI,
the instance to which the primary ENI is attached must be in the
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Network Interfaces page, locate the target ENI, and then click Manage Secondary Private IP Address in the Actions column.
- In the Manage Secondary Private IP Address dialog box, click Unassign once or multiple times if additional IP addresses need to be revoked.
- Click Modify.
Related API: UnassignPrivateIpAddresses
What to do next
If your application requirements change, you can assign multiple secondary private IP address to an ENI. For more information, see Assign a secondary private IP address.