This topic provides answers to frequently asked questions about ossbrowser.
What do I do if "AccessDenied:You are forbidden to list buckets" is reported when I use an AcessKey pair to log on to OSS from ossbrowser?
Cause: Your account has no permissions to access all buckets.
- If your account has no permissions to access all buckets, log on after you are authorized.
- If your account is authorized to access only part of objects or buckets, log on with the AccessKey pair of an authorized account. Set Preset OSS Paths and Region.
How do I accelerate uploads and downloads when I need to upload or download a large number of objects?
Cause: By default, ossbrowser can support three concurrent upload or download tasks. Remaining tasks wait in the queue until the previous tasks are complete. When you need to upload or download a large number of objects, the default setting affects the transfer speed.
Solution: On the homepage of ossbrowser, click Settings in the top navigation bar. In the Settings dialog box that appears, modify Transfer Settings.
What do I do if I cannot run ossbrowser in macOS?
Cause: By default, applications that are not verified by developers cannot be run in macOS due to security settings.
- On the command line in Linux, enter a command to disable the safe mode.
sudo spctl --master-disable
- On the desktop of macOS, choose .
- Click the icon in the lower-left corner. In the dialog box that appears, set User Name and Password. Click Unlock.
- In the Allow apps downloaded from section, click Anywhere.
- After you complete these configurations, you can open ossbrowser in macOS.
How do I enable the debugging mode?
- Method 1: Click the OSS Browser logo in the upper-left corner more than 10 consecutive times to go to the debugging panel.
- Method 2: In the Settings dialog box, click Open debug to go to the debugging panel.
For more information about frequently asked questions about ossbrowser, see FAQ.