Anti-Bot Service (Anti-Bot) can be deployed with CDN (such as Wangsu, Jiasule, Qiniu, Youpai, and Alibaba Cloud CDN) to protect CDN-enabled content against malicious bot traffic. You can deploy both Anti-Bot and CDN for your origin server in this schema: CDN (ingress to content acceleration) > Anti-Bot (intermediate layer for application-layer protection) > origin server.
Use Alibaba Cloud CDN
- Configure CDN for the (accelerating) domain name to be protected based on CDN quick start.
- Create website configuration in the Anti-Bot console.
- Domain: Enter the domain name that you want to protect.
- Server Address: Enter the public IP address of an SLB instance, the public IP address of an ECS instance, or the IP address of a server in an IDC.
- Layer-7 gateways are in use, such as Alibaba Cloud Anti-DDoS Pro or CDN: Select Yes.
- After the website configuration is created, Anti-Bot generates a dedicated CNAME address for the domain name.
Note For how to check the CNAME address generated by Anti-Bot, see Check the CNAME address allocated by Anti-Bot.
- Perform the following step to change the origin server address in CDN configuration to the CNAME address allocated by Anti-Bot:
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- On the Domain Configuration page, select the target domain name and click Configure.
- Click Edit Origin IP under Origin Edit.
- Modify the origin server information.
- Type: Select Origin Site Domain.
- Origin Site Domain: Enter the CNAME address generated by Anti-Bot.
- Use the same protocol as the back-to-origin protocol: Enable this option.
- Confirm that Back-to-Origin Host is disabled under Back-to-Origin Configuration.