Anti-Bot Service (Anti-Bot) is fully compatible with Anti-DDoS Pro. You can deploy both Anti-Bot and Anti-DDoS Pro for your origin server in this schema: Anti-DDoS Pro (ingress to DDoS protection) > Anti-Bot (intermediate layer for application-layer protection) > origin server.
- Add website configuration in the Anti-Bot console.
- Server Address: Select IP and enter the public IP address of an SLB instance, the public IP address of an ECS instance, or the IP address of a server in an IDC.
- Layer-7 gateways are in use, such as Alibaba Cloud Anti-DDoS Pro or CDN: Select Yes.
- Add website configuration in the Anti-DDoS Pro console. Procedure:
- Select Add Domain. . Click
- In the Specify Domain Information task, configure the following settings:
- Domain: Enter the domain name of the website you want to protect.
- Protocol: Select the protocol supported by the origin server.
- Origin Site IP/Domain: Select Origin Site Domain, and enter the CNAME address generated by Anti-Bot.
Note For how to check the CNAME address generated by Anti-Bot, see Check the CNAME address allocated by Anti-Bot.
- Click Next.
- Select an instance for the task.
- Modify the DNS resolution of the domain name. Log on to the DNS system. Add a CNAME record to direct the resolved address of the website domain name to the CNAME address generated by Anti-DDoS Pro.
For more information, see Configure a CNAME in Anti-DDoS Pro.